Why do we drink water with our right hand? Is it because it’s the right thing to do, or because it gives us a chance to to bring the Prophet ﷺ into our lives?
How to Bring the Prophet ﷺ Into Our Lives
Oftentimes, our love can be a token, rather than an experiential reality. In this clip, Shaykh Hamdi Ben Aissa recounts a transformative love, by which the Prophetic Practice (sunna) becomes more than about what’s the right thing to do, but a focus on how to bring him into your life.
Cover photo by Fahrurrazy Halil.
Resources for Seekers
- Meccan Dawn: The Life of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ – Part One
- Salawat – If You Love It, This Is For You
- Love Of The Prophet And Following His Example – Shaykh Gibril Haddad
- The Prophet Muhammad’s Love, Concern, & Kindness for Children
- What Should Be the Reality of Our Love Towards the Prophet?
- How To Make the Prophet Muhammad Real for Small Children