The Virtues Tour has over the years become a highlight in the calendar of British Islamic events. It’s led by Shaykh Ibrahim Osi-Efa, who is joined by Shaykh Yahya Rhodus, Shaykh Abdul Karim Yahya, Sidi Amir Sulaiman and Sidi Nader Khan.
In 2015, the tour was focused on the ethics and moral practice of prophecy. In the above recording, Shaykh Ibrahim Osi-Efa reminds us how much love the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, has for those who believe in him. He has our back, as the saying goes – so much so that he, peace upon him, reminded Allah, Lord of the Worlds, of His Promise that He would not punish anyone who seeks forgiveness from Allah through the Prophet. SubhanAllah!
Do You Want to Learn More?
Consider taking an online course with SeekersHub. It’s free to anyone, anywhere in the world. There are over 30 titles to choose from, including Meccan Dawn: The Life of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Part I), Medinan Nights: The Life of the Beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ (Part II) and Understanding the Prophetic Way: Imam Nawawi’s 40 Hadith Explained. Shaykh Yahya Rhodus himself teaches Principles of Islamic Spirituality, The Marvels of the Heart and Essentials of Spirituality: Ghazali’s Beginning of Guidance Explained.
Resources for seekers:
- Shaykh Hamza Yusuf on the evidence behind tawwasul
- Is Tawassul Permissible in the Hanafi School?
- Tawassul: Supplicating Allah through an Intermediary
- What Does It Mean When Allah Says No Intercession is Accepted on Judgement Day?
- The Intercession of the Prophet on the Day of Judgment
- Did Adam’s Seek Intercession Through the Prophet?
- Is it Permitted to Say “Ya Muhammad”?
- The Concept and Classification of Bid’a in Islam
- Sunna and Bid`a – Talk & Article by Shaykh Nuh Keller
- Has Sufism been corrupted?
- Is Acting on Weak Hadiths an Innovation?
- The Concept of Bid’a in the Islamic Shari’a