https://www.seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Bed-Laptop-CREDIT-Johan-Larsson-feature.jpg 600 1200 Content Team https://www.seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/rsz_sg_logo_transparent.png Content Team2016-09-27 07:07:052019-03-30 10:41:11Porn Is Big Business and Muslims Are Becoming Customers - Ustadh Amjad Tarsin
Porn is big business and Muslims are far from immune to it. Ustadh Amjad Tarsin, Muslim Chaplain at the University of Toronto and teacher at SeekersHub Toronto, spends ten minutes reflecting on how he helps young people deal with it.
Resources for seekers
- How Can I Wean Myself off From Porn? – SeekersHub Answers
- Does Viewing Pornography Break One’s Fast? – SeekersHub Answers
- How do I Stop my Husband from Watching Pornography?
- How Can I Wean Myself off From Masturbation?
- What Should I Do to Make up Fasts Missed Because of My Addiction to Pornography and Masturbation?
- How Could Watching Porn Be Worse Than Zina?
- Help Your Kids Confront ‘The-P-Word’: Pornography, by Hina Khan
- “Too Embarrassed to Talk About It”
- My Father Watches Pornography, What Shall I Do? – SeekersHub
- Finding God Through The Chains Of Pornography Addiction
- How Can I Reconnect to My Husband Who Is Addicted to His Phone?
- A Reader on Pornography and Masturbation
Cover photo by Johan Larsson. Our thanks to Quran Speaks for making this video available.