SeekersGuidance Global Islamic Seminary is hiring a qualified Outreach Engagement Manager with strong project management, copywriting, online marketing, and community engagement skills.
The incumbent’s main responsibility will be the stewardship of our Outreach function, showcasing the core values of SeekersGuidance, and making our educational services accessible to a wider audience.
Key Job Parameters:
- Status: Part-time (30 hours a week)
- Location: SeekersGuidance Toronto Islamic Seminary offices
- Remuneration: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Newsletters–curating and composing all scheduled newsletters for SeekersGuidance Global and SeekersGuidance Toronto;
- Internal engagement with stakeholders such as SeekersGuidance scholars, team members, and volunteers, and students–for our educational services and for our sustainability initiatives
- External Engagement with stakeholders such as prominent Islamic scholars, Islamic organizations, and influencers, and external organizationals
- Messaging: Defining and showcasing the SeekersGuidance Global/Toronto value proposition across all platforms–newsletters, social media, programs, offerings–this would include interviews, testimonials, scholar and student stories, etc
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- Strong project management skills—ideally with 3-5 years working experience with project management principles
- Strong copywriting, editing, and writing skills
- Effective people manager, open to direction with a collaborative work style and an unflinching commitment to getting the job done in a fast-paced, dynamic community service context
- Audience engagement–in person and online
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
We welcome qualified applicants from all backgrounds. If interested, please apply in confidence to [email protected] before Aug 15th, 2018, with your resume and a cover letter.