sad woman

Answered by Shaykh Farid Dingle Question: Assalamu alaykum I intentionally spoke kufr statements in my mind while believing in it and when I finished the sentences immediately I rejected it and denounced it. Am i still in the fold of islam? Answer: Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, If you said genuinely something that was […]

Answered by Shaykh Farid Dingle Question: Assalamu alaykum A long time ago I decided to become a Muslim, but I am not actually sure if I recited the Shahhadah or not. I have seriously conflicting memories on whether I did or not. But I came to assume I converted anyway, became a devout Muslim for […]

Answered by Ustadh Tabraze Azam Question: Assalam alaykum What is the ruling on the validity of the prayer in a case wherein the head briefly bounces back after touching the ground when performing prostration? This happened to me and I contemplated repeating the prayer, but refrained from doing so due to the prohibition on repeating […]

Answered by Shaykh Farid Dingle Question: Assalamu alaykum Can I pray behind someone without a beard? Answer: Wassalam, [Shaykh] Farid Dingle Shaykh Farid Dingle grew up in a convert family in Herefordshire, UK. In 2007, he moved to Jordan to pursue traditional studies. Shaykh Farid continues to live in Amman, Jordan with his wife and […]

Will I Get Rewarded for a Good Deed If I Receive Benefit From It in This Life?

Answered by Ustadh Tabraze Azam Question: Assalam alaykum I purchased a house with an Islamic mortgage. It was for 31 years. It was a fixed rate for 2 years after which I can pay off a larger amount. The 2 years end this summer (July/August) Inshallah. I also have an additional apartment (which I currently […]

Answered by Ustadh Tabraze Azam Question: Assalam alaykum I would like to find out the rulings/permissibility for a muslim to work at Netflix. I am a data analyst and would be analysing the companies customers data with the aim of understanding customer behaviour to grow Netflix’s customer base. Answer: Wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullah, Working […]

Answered by Shaykh Jamir Meah Question: Assalamu alaykum I would like to enquire about the reality of some of these statements below given by a Sufi group. Especially point 3 and 4. I would like also to enquire on the sort of statements whereby one is instructed to recite “yaa shaykh Abdul Qadir Jaylani” and […]

Answered by Shaykh Farid Dingle Question: Assalamu alaykum I have heard numerous times an injunction by my Sheikh that I understood to mean that it is improper to seek knowledge of Tasawwuf from other than one’s own Sheikh. I have struggled to understand it and am shy to ask for clarification directly. I’m sure the […]

Answered by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani Question: Assalamu alaykum How does one rinse one’s mouth without swallowing water in the month of Ramadan? Answer:  Wa’leykum Salam, Here is a video answer by Shaykh Faraz Rabbani to this question: [Shaykh] Faraz Rabbani Shaykh Faraz Rabbani is a scholar and researcher of Islamic law and Executive Director of […]

Answered by Shaykh Farid Dingle Question: Assalamu alaykum I had a question regarding what is considered “mocking” and what isn’t. Is it haram if someone were to jokingly call someone a ‘khariji’? Is this considered istihza (mocking)? Answer: Wa alaykum assalam, It is halal as long as it is clear, and not condescending. There is […]