Never Too Late
It’s never too late to renew our vow with Him, and Ustadh Amjad shares some practical steps we can all take to do so.
This talk is part of the weekly gathering at SeekersHub Toronto, Circle of Light: A Night of Remembrance, Praise & Inspiration. Join us for free, in-person and online.
Consider taking a course with reliable scholars at the SeekersHub Online Academy. It’s free and there are over 30 topics on offer.
Resources for seekers:
- How Can We Say Allah Loves Us, yet He Puts Us in Difficulty
- Does Allah Hate Me?
- Approaching Allah’s Book with An Open Heart
- The Prophet’s ﷺ Reminder to Allah of His Promise
- Is Your Neediness About You or About Allah?
- Beyond Ramadan: Keeping the Qur’an in our Everyday Life
- I Conducted a Sinful Event, Will Allah Ever Forgive Me?
- What Should The Believer’s Attitude Be After Repenting to Allah?
- The Door of Repentance and Return to Allah is Always Open
- Can a Promise to Allah be Considered an Oath?
- Why Doesn’t Allah Answer My Supplications?
- Must I Pay Expiation for My Broken Promise to Allah?