https://www.seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Muslims_praying_in_a_Mosque_in_Bangladesh-feature.jpg 630 1200 Content Team https://www.seekersguidance.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/nlogo-main.png Content Team2017-09-23 00:42:182019-02-11 11:04:53Building Our Trust in Religious Leadership, by Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad
At Clothworkers’ Hall in the City of London, the Woolf Institute hosted a panel event with the Archbishop of Canterbury Jason Welby, the Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis, and the Dean of the Cambridge Muslim College, Tim Winter (Shaykh Abdal-Hakim Murad).
Resources for seekers on scholars and religious leadership
- Is the hadith: “The scholars are the inheritors of the Prophets” authentic?
- Love & Balance: Following Our Scholars to Allah
- Our Scholars Need to Be Real About The Issues We Face
- Muslim Scholars: Are They Irrelevant?
- Protecting Our Inheritance by Protecting Muslim Scholars
- Why Do We Need Scholars When There’s Quran And Sunnah?
- The Ruling of a Scholar Who Withholds Knowledge from One Who Seeks Knowledge
- Differences of Opinion & Determining Sound Scholarship
- How Do I Know An Islamic Scholar/Website Is Legitimate?
- What is the Limit of Using Honorific Titles for Scholars?
- Empowering Women’s Voices & Scholarship